Brad WilliamsChief Financial Officer
For fun, Brad loves doing strategic cohort analysis. And he enjoys hiking too. But his real passion is entrepreneurship, and in the past 20 years has founded four different companies and supported countless others through various stages of growth. During that time, Brad has helped to raise over $100M in capital into companies and played the key finance role in 10 sell-side transactions amounting to $450M. As the finance head of one of the largest non-bank FX payment processors, he was responsible for the finance and diligence processes of a $25M private equity investment and $370M exit transaction. As a volunteer, Brad particularly enjoys mentoring startups and serves on community boards that support technology initiatives. What else gives him pleasure? Good food, fine wine...and Excel.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Travergence Interactive Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer for iDUS Controls
- Vice President of Finance at Redbrick
- Accredited lead mentor with the British Columbia Innovation Council
- Member of Advisory Board at Flywire
- The Victoria Advanced Technology Council (VIATeC) - Board Member
- BComm (hons.) from University of Victoria
- Chartered Accountant