Nichol is fascinated by human potential and technology. She’s the CEO and Founder of the Willow Group and the Executive Director and co-founder of the Transformative Technology Lab, Conference and TT200 List. Previously, she was a senior executive in video games with responsibility for strategy, operations and marketing for major brands that include: Activision Blizzard, Disney, and Vivendi Games -- including operating World of Warcraft China. She speaks regularly on Transformation, Exponential Technology, and Culture at conferences like Singularity University’s Global Summit, Exponential Medicine, Katapult Future Fest, Wisdom 2.0 and more. With an MBA from the Wharton School of Business in Strategy and a commitment to Conscious Capitalism, Nichol is ideally suited to be an advisor to the Conscious Capital Fun (CCF).
- Graduate of the Singularity University Global Solutions Program
- MBA from Wharton School of Business in Strategy
- BBA in Marketing, University of Houston
- Fellow of the British American Project
- CEO of The Willow Group for Transformative Technology and Wellbeing
- University lecturer and conference speaker on Exponential Technology
- Founder of the IDGA Speakers Bureau on careers in STEM